Terms & Conditions
- Our software does not allow us to make manual adjustments to finalized purchases. All orders will be processed and shipped as originally placed.
- Customers are responsible for providing an accurate shipping address. To prevent any shipping delays, please double check that the address listed in your order confirmation email is correct.
- Sushiritual is not responsible for unfortunate events such as misplaced, lost or stolen packages, during the time of transit. Under all circumstances USPS is responsible for any of all mail pieces that undergo USPS delivery services. We will do our best to assist all customers regarding missing packages.
- All claims will be thoroughly reviewed case by case; claims may take up to 3 weeks to process. Once USPS responds to your claim we will be able to take further proper actions to resolve this mishap. Until then, your kind patience is much appreciated as we work with USPS.
- Filing a claim does not guarantee USPS will partially or fully compensate/reimburse you for your lost/stolen package, but we will do our best to assist you through the process
- Orders are shipped to the provided shipping address listed under customer’s account.
- Sushiritual is not responsible for packages delivered to mistyped or invalid address.
- All returning packages due to insufficient address will be sent a verification email. Customers will have 72 hours to respond, failure to reply within 72 hours will automatically result in order cancellation.
- Customer’s funds will be transferred to store credit.
- Customer's are responsible for any additional postage fees for orders that need to be re-shipped due to invalid addresses
- Additional shipping fees may be applied if incorrect shipping information was entered at checkout. You will have 24 hours to make any minor size or address changes to this order free of charge. Make sure you call or write into customer service within this time frame
- Duties and taxes are determined by the customs agency within the designated country. Although charges are not always incurred, assessment of duties and taxes will be based on the value of the order and the Tax-free threshold, if it exists, for goods imported into the designated country.
- Payment of any duties and taxes is the responsibility of the recipient, and these fees are collected at the time of delivery. More information can be obtained by contacting your local customs office.
- International shipping expected delivery dates varies depending on the location.
- Orders are generally received within 5-15 business days
- Shipping dates may vary during holiday season, depending on volume of mail experience through postal service
Currency exchange/fluctuation rates
- International exchange rates are implemented.
- Exchange rates fluctuate depending on the daily foreign exchange market
SushiRitual is a lifestyle clothing brand combining Sushi culture,Japanese food and fashion. Founder M.Nogiri is a Sushi chef and designer in Ginza Tokyo Japan with a passion for Sushi and design and also sounds create. Combining the those loves, Nogiri started sushi clothing brand to improve the social status of sushi Chef .and also to introduce to foodies Sushi lovers all over the world for this stylish Sushi cultural inspired designs.
All of our designs are Print On Demand, which means you get the freshest shirts & apparel and goods available printed right when you order it! And also ideal solution to environment for not wasting or burning Clothing.
New designs are launched monthly so sign up for our newsletter to see the latest styles.
創設者 野桐 正彦はお鮨を握る現役の鮨職人で、素晴らしい本当の鮨文化を投影したプロダクトを世界に伝播させる事を使命に,盟友である高橋 コウとスタートいたしました。この活動を通じて鮨職人、シェフ、サービス、美食家、鮨に関わるすべての方々のソーシャルステイタスの向上を目指しております。
Founded OFFICE CLENCH in 2003.
Began producing corporate PR projects for mobile carriers, beverages, home appliances, automobiles, etc.
Since then, planed for multiple media including the Real Hard Core street culture magazine "Shake Magazine".
In 2013, started the apparel brand [BRiNGItS] that inherits the universal California old school style.
Founding the “Go! West Project” to transmit Japanese street scenes to the world and working as a team leader.
日本のストリートシーンを海外へ向け発信する「Go! West Project」を創設、運営するチームリーダーとして活動中。