Terms & Conditions
- Our software does not allow us to make manual adjustments to finalized purchases. All orders will be processed and shipped as originally placed.
- Customers are responsible for providing an accurate shipping address. To prevent any shipping delays, please double check that the address listed in your order confirmation email is correct.
- Sushiritual is not responsible for unfortunate events such as misplaced, lost or stolen packages, during the time of transit. Under all circumstances USPS is responsible for any of all mail pieces that undergo USPS delivery services. We will do our best to assist all customers regarding missing packages.
- All claims will be thoroughly reviewed case by case; claims may take up to 3 weeks to process. Once USPS responds to your claim we will be able to take further proper actions to resolve this mishap. Until then, your kind patience is much appreciated as we work with USPS.
- Filing a claim does not guarantee USPS will partially or fully compensate/reimburse you for your lost/stolen package, but we will do our best to assist you through the process
- Orders are shipped to the provided shipping address listed under customer’s account.
- Sushiritual is not responsible for packages delivered to mistyped or invalid address.
- All returning packages due to insufficient address will be sent a verification email. Customers will have 72 hours to respond, failure to reply within 72 hours will automatically result in order cancellation.
- Customer’s funds will be transferred to store credit.
- Customer's are responsible for any additional postage fees for orders that need to be re-shipped due to invalid addresses
- Additional shipping fees may be applied if incorrect shipping information was entered at checkout. You will have 24 hours to make any minor size or address changes to this order free of charge. Make sure you call or write into customer service within this time frame
- Duties and taxes are determined by the customs agency within the designated country. Although charges are not always incurred, assessment of duties and taxes will be based on the value of the order and the Tax-free threshold, if it exists, for goods imported into the designated country.
- Payment of any duties and taxes is the responsibility of the recipient, and these fees are collected at the time of delivery. More information can be obtained by contacting your local customs office.
- International shipping expected delivery dates varies depending on the location.
- Orders are generally received within 5-15 business days
- Shipping dates may vary during holiday season, depending on volume of mail experience through postal service
Currency exchange/fluctuation rates
- International exchange rates are implemented.
- Exchange rates fluctuate depending on the daily foreign exchange market